Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Funny Face

If I had a dime for every time I was out with Nicole and a random stranger told me, “Your baby is making the funniest face,”  we could retire early.  Every time we go to the grocery store, the park, the bounce house, etc, I wait for the inevitable tap on my shoulder:

“Excuse me, miss.  I just had to tell you; your baby is making the funniest face!”  And I know that it’s true.  Because one of these strangers actually took a picture before tapping me on the shoulder.  “I promise I will delete this, but I just had to show you!  Look at her face!”

I call it Nicole’s ‘stranger’ face.  It’s the look she gives people she doesn’t know, and I have to admit, it is a little funny.  She lets her mouth hang open slightly and sticks her tongue out a bit.  Her eyes get very big and she scrunches up one side of her nose.  I wish I had a picture, because words just hardly do it justice.  Next time someone hidden camera stalks us, I will be sure to have them send the picture to me before deleting it.
Nicole's "I know you!" Face

No comments:

Post a Comment